Thank you for your interest in the Inspired Leadership Initiative.
A completed application must include the following:
Please note: You may exit out of the application at anytime, and your data will automatically be saved. Once the "submit" button is pressed you will no longer be able to access/make changes to your application.
To begin the application process, please click "apply" below.
Please consider the following when contemplating the program:
- ILI is a one-year program open to up to 25 people and their spouses or life partners.
- The program encompasses a full academic year at the University of Notre Dame’s campus in South Bend, Indiana, and its global gateways, as desired.
- Fellows should have a desire to become a greater force for doing good in their communities, their country, and the world.
- The program desires to have a cohort of accomplished leaders from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and accordingly is proud to have the capacity to carefully consider each applicant without regard to financial capacity and offer full or partial scholarship support, including stipends for expenses, for prospective fellows who are appropriate for this program and who would otherwise not be able to attend.
- Fellows will be expected to share their knowledge and experience with other fellow program attendees, students, faculty, and others within the Notre Dame community.
- Spouses or life partners are welcome to participate at any level up to being a full fellow at a significantly reduced fee.
We encourage you to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-8070 with any questions about admissions criteria or the selection process.